Ann Coulter is a conservative commentator, television pundit, attorney, and author.
Coulter is the legal correspondent for Human Events and writes a popular syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate. She is a frequent guest on many TV shows, including Hannity, Piers Morgan, Red Eye, HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, Fox & Friends, Dr. Drew, Entertainment Tonight, The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Early Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Hannity, The O’Reilly Factor, and has been profiled in numerous publications, including TV Guide, The Guardian (UK), the New York Observer, National Journal, Harper’s Bazaar, The Washington Post, The New York Times and Elle magazine. She was the April 25, 2005 cover story of Time magazine.
In 2001, Coulter was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner.
A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review. Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates. After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.
Ann Coulter is the author of ten New York Times bestsellers:
- Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican; Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama;
- Demonic: How the Liberal is Endangering America;
- Guilty: Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America;
- If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans;
- Godless: The Church of Liberalism;
- How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must);
- Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism;
- Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right; and
- High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton.
Ann Coulter is loved for being both direct and humorous and she’ll bring both characteristics to the 2016 Bakersfield Business Conference.